Friday, March 20, 2009

Thursday's Run

Alright, so I (Jared) read somewhere on the internet that it'll help you get motivated to run more if you start a blog about running. So, now I'm here telling you about the runs my dad and I go on. We haven't gone in a while because my father's knee has been bothering him.

Well, last night when my dad got home we decided to go out for a run. Here is a google map thing-a-ma-jig showing our run. We went out for 3 mile run (give or take a tenth of a mile or so) we're not really about exact mileage, we just like going out and running it's a nice feeling.

We'll update this as often as we go running.
J & B Dallman

2 comments:

  1. Oh how wonderful. I just started running last week. Just about killed me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? Thats awesome. Well it gets better trust me.

    ReplyDelete