Monday, April 13, 2009

Alright This Has To Stop

I know, I know. I haven't posted in a while. I feel so lazy. With the memorial and the assembly my schedule has been pretty hectic. I haven't gotten out to run in over a week!!! This has got to change!!....

I'm hoping to go running tonight when my dad get's home. So hopefully he'll want to go running after he works out. No...,You know what?? Regardless of whether my dad is up to running tonight or not....I AM GOING!!! I'm gonna make a schedule that I am going to keep rain or shine!

Monday - 3-5
Tuesday - < 6
Thursday - 5
Saturday - 3-5
Sunday (possibly)

I'm going to try my absolute hardest to keep this schedule! And if I don't. chew me out about it. Be like: "Jared, What's the deal??" "Why didn't you do your 5 miler on Thursday??" I'm gonna need as much help as i can get trying to keep this routine. So please people back me up here.

Hopefully you'll hear from me tonight after my run.
Jared 'Mr. Hugs' Dallman

No comments:

Post a Comment