Monday, April 13, 2009

Monday's "'cause My Parents Didn'y Have A Bible Study" Run

I said I was gonna go running tonight. I was really determined to do so. I sent my dad a text before he got home asking him if he wanted to go running when he got home. He said yes he wanted to go but that he couldn't because of his Monday night bible study. Well, when my dad got home his study called and said they couldn't do anything tonight.

So, since my dad's night was now free, he decided to join me on a run. We did our usual 3 mile run, cause we were both coming back from a week-and-a-half from not running. It was a little brutal to start, but nothing a Marine and his son couldn't handle. We made it in around 35 minutes. A little less than 12 minutes a mile! We got to work on that!!

I am going to try and make it out tomorrow, but again I'm just coming back from not running in a-week-and-a-half so I'm not promising anything.

J & B

No comments:

Post a Comment