Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thursday Morning Run + Random Playlist

Good Morning. I'm writing this after my morning run eating a bowl of chili flavored Raman noodles. I realized that since I started this blog I haven't gotten out near what I wanted to, and that's going to change.

I woke up bright and early this morning and ran from my house to the 2nd New Hampshire Turnpike and back. It totaled 6.7 miles (according to google maps) The weather was a little gloomy when I headed out but it cleared up nicely and was very pleasant for the second half of my run. Halfway through my run this guy in a moving van asked me if I knew where Pierce St. was and I told him I had never heard of a Pierce St. in New Boston. and he went on his way. I thought that was a little bizarre.

No dad today so that meant my mp3 came with to provide entertainment to keep me going. The shuffle function is like my best friend cause it always surprises me.

Here's my morning jams

"Blizzard" by Say Hi To Your Mom
"Basket Case" by Green Day
"Anything 'cept the Truth" by Eagles of Death Metal
"Cheap Thrills" by Eagles of Death Metal
"God Send Conspirator" by Coheed and Cambria
"Drivers Ed" by Plan B
"DDT" by Jurassic 5
"Betrayel is a Symptom" by Thrice
"Frost and Front Steps" by Armor for Sleep
"Timberwolves at New Jersey" by Taking Back Sunday
"Pens and Needles" by Hawthorne Heights
"By Birth, Not By Choice" by Operation: Cliff Clavin
"In the Arms of Sleep" by Smashing Pumpkins
"Spare-Ohs" by Andrew Bird
"In a Jar" by Dinosaur Jr.

I'm hoping to get out more and post more about my running adventures.
'til next time
Jables

No comments:

Post a Comment