Wednesday, February 17, 2010

So today Matt came over to train with me! we got right into the workout as he got to my house.

I did the warmup i've been doing all week

3x:

10x push ups on blocks with 40lbs of chains x'd across my back
15x squats
10x pullups
2x samson strecth (1 on each side and held for 10 seconds)

15 minutes of Quadprapedal movement, Full ROM arm exercises, handstand skill work, and dynamic stretching,

for the workout matt and i got kinda creative and worked for 10 minutes on underbars, followed by ten minutes of various vaults on my vault boxes, 10 minutes of Parkour scenario drills, and ending with 5 minutes of cat walking on my rock wall and cat leaps in the trees in my front yard!

it was a really productive day! and i'm happy to see matt training with me again :D

more on parkour tomorrow!,
Mr. Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment