Thursday, February 18, 2010

Strength Training:

3x: 10x push-ups with 40lbs of chains x'd over my back
15x Squats
10x Pull-ups
2x 10 secs of Samsons Stretches (1 on each side)


10 Minutes of Quadrapedal Movements

10 Minutes Power Band/Full ROM Shoulder Exercises - I've found incorporating the power bands in my Full ROM exercises help me to be not as sore the next day.

3x: 10x Knees to Elbows - murder on the abs!

Other Training:

1/2 Mile of Hiking

10 Minutes of Dynamic Stretching
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Goals:


Strength
Improve Broad Jump distance
30 consecutive pull-ups
100 Push-ups
60 second wall Handstand hold
1 Muscle Up - I don't have anywhere to try this, I'll have to wait or find a playground real soon

Parkour
Dash Vault
Gate Vault
Rail Precisions
Cat Walk on Rails

Freerunning
I'd really like to begin training on the backtuck

No comments:

Post a Comment