Friday, January 7, 2011

Playground Training

I was a little hesitant to go out and train today seeing how it was so frigid! But I made it out. Jared Forbes and I went to this new playground (well new to me) to train, and I have to say it is pretty much perfect for training. Lots of multi-level drops, things to swing and lache from, countless precision jump possibilities, things to vault over!! I was like a kid in a candy store!

Today's set of training started us off with the American Parkour warmup: 3 sets of 10 x pushups, 10 x pullups, 10 x prisoner squats, 2 x samson stretches, running, and pk rolls and dive rolls.

From there we did some lache work and some cat leaps.

We played a quick game of "the Ground is Hot Lava" till our upper body gave out of strength.

For the rest of the training session we worked on landing precision jumps that were well past comfort level for both of us.

Ending with a session of stretching, I'd say that was quite the workout.

I/We will be back to training on Monday,
Jared D. + Jared F.

No comments:

Post a Comment