Saturday, January 15, 2011

Weekend Update or Whatever

So I'm sorry I did not post thursday or friday... I did workout those days! Just I didn't have the time to sit at the computer and post either day. So that's why today I am posting what I did on those days.

I had wanted to get out in training at this playground with little jared on thursday but when we had gotten there the entire playground was covered in snow and we weren't wearing the most winter friendly clothes that day.

So I went home... I started the workout on thursday with the APK warmup. From there I spent about twenty minutes working on my planche. Because I have not been training a whole lot with body weight I have progressed backwards and was working on frog planches to build wrist and upper body strength. I also did pseudo-planche push-ups. And some handstand holds and handstand presses. Finished thursday up with stretching and shoulder exercises and rolls.

Friday I got home from a long day at work and did the APK warmup and tabata intervals of push ups pull ups sit ups and squats!! What a great way to get the muskels a burning!!!

Well i will be back on monday to post about my parkour happenings. Till then!...
Jared

No comments:

Post a Comment